Freelance translator vacancy
Nimus is always interested in new talent. We are open to working with new, professional freelance translators. Our interest extends to all language pairs and we would love to hear which languages are your strong suits. Do you have a specialization or specific interest in a particular sector: medical, industry, pharmacy, life sciences, technology, or marketing? Please let us know. Our clients are eager to put your skill to work!
The Nimus translation team is highly motivated and driven, always looking to bring out the best in themselves. Does that sound like you too? Do you see every translation assignment as a fun challenge where you get to apply your knowledge, skills and, if appropriate, your creativity? If so, we should get to know each other!
What do we offer?
- A wide variety of interesting projects in various fields
- Support from our project managers during your translation jobs
- Our own online portal without the hassle of administrative work
- A free license for MemoQ for use with our assignments
- Full support from our IT department
What are we looking for?
- A degree in a linguistic subject at HBO level or higher
- At least two years of verifiable translation experience
- Experience with translation tools, preferably including MemoQ
- Very good command of the specified source and target languages
- An accurate and flexible personality who handles stress well
We like to invest in our translators and are always looking for ways to improve our collaboration. Personal attention and clear communication are very important to us. That is why the Nimus team is always ready to answer any questions our translators might have.
Does our method appeal to you? Would you like to work as a freelance translator at Nimus? If so, send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and our “Hero of Talents” Svetlana will contact you directly.
We are eager to hear about you!