Win a free translation of your Valentine's love letter
What’s the best way to declare your love to the object of your affections? Why, a romantic love letter of course!
Valentine’s Day might most lovebirds blush with excitement, but no one wants to be left red-faced because of a spelling error in “roses are read, violets are blue”…yikes.
So leave the translations to the professionals!
Would you like to declare your (secret) love in a beautifully written love letter? This Valentine’s Day, our Hero Nimus will play the translation-Cupid!
No language combination is too crazy for us. So don’t hesitate and send us your letter! We will make sure that you can surprise your Valentine with a love letter in any language you want.
Three lucky winners will be selected from the submissions.
- Send your love letter no later than Monday, February 11th before 12:00;
- Clearly indicate the language into which we should translate the letter;
- The love letter should be no longer than 250 words;
- Hero will return the translation of your Valentine’s letter to you before 17:00 on Wednesday, February 13th at the latest;
- The translation prize is not exchangeable for money or other goods;
- There will be no correspondence about the results;
- The draw of the winners will be random and impartial;
- If you have any questions, please contact our heroes at email@example.com
Get in touch
Would you like more information about our services? Feel free to contact us! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 50-5844030.
You can also choose to leave your own phone number. One of our heroes will call you back as soon as possible!